The confidentiality and protection of your personal data are part of our concerns. We want you to understand the control you have over your personal data.
The website vezelay-visiteur.com complies with the new European regulation called GDPR.
Collection of personal information
We collect, store and use information when you:
- visit our site
- participate in our activities, events
- make a purchase of our products and / or services
- you disconnect
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. The information collected includes:
The information you provide to subscribe to our e-mail notifications and / or newsletters (including your name and e-mail address);
Information about the purchases you make from our goods and / or services or any other transaction you make through our website (including your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and credit card details) ;
The information contained in or relating to communications that you send to us or that you send via our website (including the communication content and the metadata associated with the communication);
Any other personal information you choose to send us;
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser about your visits and uses of this site, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, reference source, length of visit, pages viewed and navigation paths, your software and hardware.
Use of personal information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- Provide personalized promotional content
- Improve and personalize our website;
- To contact you by e-mail;
- Administer our website;
- Give you access to the services available on our website;
- Send you the products, services purchased on our website;
- Provide you with services purchased on our website;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and cash payments from you;
- Send you non-commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Process inquiries and complaints filed by you or about you regarding our website;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and are not responsible for them.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser.
The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
We are using Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / to follow users when they browse the site / to enable the use of a shopping cart on the site / to improve the usability of the site / to analyze the use website / administer website / prevent fraud and improve website security / customize website for each user.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies:
- Dance Internet Explorer, you can block cookies by using the cookie management override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- Dance Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unchecking "Accept site cookies";
- Dance Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu, then clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", then selecting "Block sites". All data "under" Cookies ".
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- Dance Internet Exploreryou need to manually delete cookie files, you can find instructions for doing this on the Microsoft website ;
- Dance Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking on "Show cookies" and then clicking on "Delete". all cookies ";
- Dance Chromeyou can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", then selecting "Delete cookies and other data from site and plug-in "before clicking on" Clear browsing data ".
The removal of cookies will have an impact on the usability of many websites.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We are the only owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company, except for what is necessary to respond to a request and / or a transaction, for example to send an order.
This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Before we disclose another person's personal information, you must obtain that person's consent for the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Retention of personal information
This section outlines our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and disposal of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purpose.
We generally delete personal data belonging to the categories listed below:
- Your personal information when subscribing to the newsletter: up to your unsubscribe request
- Accounting documents: according to the regulations in force.
- Orders, participation in one of our activities / events: ten years after your participation and until your request for deletion.
In summary, the personal data in our possession are kept for the longest of statutory statutory periods.
Protection of information
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment.
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, for which we use the following measures:
- Access Management - Authorized Person
- Access management - person concerned
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
- Deployment of digital certificate
- Crypted username / password
- SSL Navigation
We also protect your information offline. Only people who need to do specific work (for example: billing or customer service) or people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information, have access to personally identifiable information.
Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (unless you log in to our website).
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions.
Right of opposition and withdrawal
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your request, news from the Visitor's House on an occasional basis, information on related products, services, services.
You can unsubscribe at any time and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of every e-mail we send you.
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and opt out of your personal information.
The right of opposition is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedures implemented in case of data leak
In accordance with the procedure provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation in the event of a leak or anomaly concerning the personal data in our possession, we will inform the competent authorities (CNIL), and will inform you of the nature of the data that has leaked. the nature of the risk that can be generated if it can undermine your rights and freedoms (sensitive data) this within a maximum of 72 hours after finding the problem.
Update of these privacy policies
We can update this policy by posting a new version on our website.
If you are in our database, we will notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail.
We are committed to respecting French legislation
Done at Vézelay, the 26 September 2019.